10/15/2009

It's Cold!

Whats good everyone? Today going to dedicate today to Top Ten Places I Rather Be When It's Too Cold for No Reason. Yeah long title, sue me. Today's high in NY is 45 degrees. Thats the high. In October. While I'm pissed, at least its not snowing. Here's the list.

10.) At home in bed watching Belly.

9.) At Starbucks drinking hot chocolate

8.) At the ski lodge drinking hot chocolate...with Bailey's

7.) In bed watching football

6.) In bed watching football while someone else cooks (say I'm soft for that one. its ok. You're girl says I'm the opposite)

5.) In Miami on South Beach

4.) In Ft Lauderdale on Las Olas

Next 3 are for my Jamaicans..

3.) In Kingston, riding round Half Way Tree

2.) In Montego Bay, drinking Red Stripe eating fish and festival

1.) In Port Antonio, on top of the mountain, looking out on the beaches, wishing I never had to go back to work.

Jamaica Jamaica

No comments: