6/11/2009

Top Ten Average

If you havent checked out mylifeisaverage.com you should. It offers quick amusement. Here goes the top ten things I read this morning on there....

10) Today I sent out a group email and included myself in the "Sent to" list. I sent it, and one second later got an alert saying I had a new email. I was excited for a moment, and then remembered it was the one I had sent to myself. MLIA

9) Today, I took a quiz on where I should really live, I got Virginia. I live in Virginia

8) Today I took a test on a scantron sheet. After I finished, I checked to see if the dots that I filled in made a picture or word. They didn't.

7) My Costco card has been expired for five years. I still flash it to the people at the door so I can go in and eat free samples

6) Today this girl I like greeted me by touching my arm as she walked past. I flexed a little in hopes that she would ask if I had been working out. She didn't.

5) Today I went to the bathroom. The toilet was automatic so it was supposed to flush itself but it didn't. I re-enacted getting up from the toilet seat again to get it to flush itself.

4) Today I had to ask my brother a question. He was in the room next to me. Instead of getting up and asking I sent a facebook message

3) Today, I was pulling out of a parking lot and saw a van about to back up into me. Instead of honking my horn, I just yelled NOOO! They saw me.

2) Today, I drove to the McDonalds in the next town because I went to the McDonalds in my town yesterday and I was afraid the people at the drive-thru would recognize and judge me.

1) Today, my family had Chinese food. But since we're Chinese, we just call it food

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is quite humorous.