7/16/2009

I'll take a Number 4

At my old job, I would get off at about 5am and head right to McDonald's at least 3 times a week. A steak egg and cheese bagel, plus a sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin, with the hashbrown and OJ to finish it off. Now I quickly realized this was not healthy and I wasn't 21 anymore. Cant just burn that off so easily. So I went on a McDs hiatus and I did well. Went about 2 months without any. Now, I have relocated and of course, there is a McDonalds right around the corner from my apartment that is 24 hours. And naturally there are 2 within 2 blocks of my job. Somehow McDonalds and I have started an affair again and that led me to write The Top Ten Reasons Why McDonalds Is The Best Jumpoff In The World !!!. Please see the points below

PS-I thought they put crack on the fries, you know, sprinkle a bit on there. Apparently its sugar. Weird


10.) It doesn't care if you come along, or bring everyone over

9.) You can get a new toy if you need one to keep your interest

8.) They cook you breakfast no questions asked

7.) All sizes for your personal preference

6.) 2 for 1 apple pie = easiest 3some ever

5.) Each one has its own unique style

4.) They're everywhere. You can have a jumpoff in every state, city, and country in the world

3.) There are so many options for whatever mood your are in. Chicken, beef, fish. sauce, no sauce.

2.) It will never tell on you. McDonalds will never call BK and be like, hey, your mans with me tonight, not you

1.) No one can judge you. EVERYONE goes to McDonalds at like 2am in the morning at some point. And you know you feel bad after, but it just felt so good. pause

1 comment:

songbird said...

this is hilarious. i love mcds, it did sponsor my entire life after all. never thought of it as a jump off, though. only you, my friend, can turn everything into a jump off scenerio. lol.

how bout this one?

--you can get do a hit-and-run drive-thru quickie in the midde of the day without it making you feel all guilty about it later

:)