7/09/2009

Top Ten Today

Today lets visit the Top Ten Things Not To Say To Women You Are Interested In....fellas take note.

10.) Do you want to be my new jumpoff? (girls dont like you to ask direct. just let it happen)

9.) Is it ok to put this up on my blog tomorrow?

8.) Can I twitter about this right now?

7.) Can I twitpic you naked? (not safe guy)

6.) But your best friend does (did) it

5.) It looked good on the girl at the store

4.) My ex would do it

3.) My old jumpoff does it/does it better/does it like this

2). My current jumpoff does it/does it better/ does it like this

1.) Those drawers were in the dryer, I got no idea where they came from.

HA!

1 comment:

Perfect10 said...

Number 4 is perfectly ok to say to a woman in my opinion. If she isn't doing it like your ex she needs to know. Either do it how you like it or keep it moving. That's my humble opinion.