5/07/2009

Another one

Today we will do "Top Ten Sites You Should Ready Daily But Probably Don't" (yeah long title I know)

10.) Google News
I always feel CNN and MSNBC are biased and let their POVs skew the news they present so I prefer google news.

9.) TGIF
No Urkel, but a lot of fascinating writers and bloggers that will show you things you need to know to be famous

8.) Stoopidfreshmind
Run by my homegirl N.Harlem, stoopidfreshmind is fresh and entertaining. Females will appreciate it more so than guys, but guys can learn a thing or two.

7.) Gizmodo
Learn about technology in a more interesting manner.

6.) Renaissance 20
My lil sister runs a blog and you should read it. You should check out her poetry as well

5.) hulu
If you don't know about hulu then something is wrong with you. Catch up one your favorite shows. Personally I watch House and The Office. If it weren't for sports, you probably wouldn't even need cable any more

4.) myhomeboysaid
My homegirl N.Harlem's other blog that gives girls the insight into a guys mind. Check it out because I'm a guest member of the guy panel from time to time

3.) Kanye's blog
Well Ye might be an azz, but his blog is fresh. Fashion, music, women, and everything in between

2.) Rico Explains It All
An insightful blog I read daily. It's really informative and gives a very unique look into topics of the world

1.) All-En1
The final is my podcast. Some people know I DJ but don't know I blog. Some people know I blog but don't know I DJ. Here we go to introduce the two worlds.

Tune in next week. I think my topic will be the Top Ten Things I Hate About Summer

1 comment:

n.harlem said...

Look at you changing my life. :) Thanks pimpdizzle.