5/12/2009

Its a slow day...so sue me

Well my favorite rapper (yeah I said it!) Drops a new album next week. Naturally it leaked this past weekend but I got enough respect to not download it. One track that is making its way around the net is Bagpipes from Baghdad. I don't get the name....but its Em's track going hard (pause) at Mariah Carey. Naturally Nick Cannon has come to the rescue and plans to release a come back track against Em. At first I was like why Nick why...but then again Nick has no real career to kill so it makes no difference. (Sidebar, I respect Nick Cannon and his hustle, as much as people hate on him. Especially now that he bagged Mariah. He's a hustler and he never claims to be great at anything he does. He just does alot of things to stay marketable.) We'll see what comes of it. I know if Em goes back at Nick/Mariah, he BETTER go at Rick Ross for Ross' dumb diss tracks

No comments: