5/19/2009

No words for this one

A few months ago an old coworker sent me a link for a song on youtube called "Whooty", referring to white girls with booty.(real creative I know).

Apparently, in Stanky Legg fashion, the guys got a record deal and now have a full fledged video (I suggest you youtube the original stanky legg video and original whooty video, to at least feel good about yourself in life).

Now before you watch the video I have 2 questions...
1)are white girls with a big booty no longer a phenomenon, and just a norm?
2)dont half of the "white" girls in this video look either really light skin black or hispanic? You decide

2 comments:

Ricky said...

yea man, i saw this yesterday actually. It's too bad this song sucks because the word "whooty" is excellent. I almost posted it on my blog but I had already praised a white butt and I didn't wanna go overboard with it, lol.

Anonymous said...

I was at the shoot...they may be tan but they are all white girls...except for the sisters in the whooty development lab...its a phenom, and the song is hot and catchy...but even the whooty girls myspace gives props to sisters being the "prototype"