4/23/2009

The Future

Going with the new hope theme, I decided today to just profile some websites that bring me hope and motivated that our generation is going in the right direction. I know most of the folk that run these sites personally and they inspire me to keep going.

Rico Explains It All
My boy brings a real unique perspective to the real world


Stoopidfreshmind
My homegirl N.Harlem provides a blog thats funny yet insightful about how females see the world

20 Something Renaissance
My lil sister is one of the realest writers/journalists/poets I know and her site is her real life stories that alot of us can relate to

DJ Third Degree
My boy DJ Third Degree is holding it down in the Chi these days. You can catch him at hot spots such as MIX and Vain, as well as any other ENVE Group event. Check him out when you can and check his blog for his mixes and a lot of other good entertainment

Thank God I'm Famous
This site is run by a former exec from Atlantic and I've followed his blog and his sites for awhile now. Now it had a lot of music and entertainment related goodness. I definitely recommend the post "From Gents to Gs"