4/30/2009

I'd like a T Alex

Going to try something new. Thursdays will be "Top Ten Thursdays". I'll be posting various Top Ten Things. LIke today will be the Top Ten Things I hate right now. Here we go...

10.) The Miami Heat. I'm a Heat fan but the loss last night is killing me. It's going to game 7, I'm sure of it. And the Heat will let me down.

9.) Baseball season has started. Which means basketball season is over and football season is far off.

8.) Stanley Cup is going on... gets in the way of good highlights on Sportscenter.

7.) The fact that the iPhone 3.0 update has yet to come out. I want MMS on my phone already like the rest of the world.

6.) The Atlanta Hawks...accordingly with hating my Heat, I hate the Hawks. Who the hell is a Josh Smith anyway?

5.) John Salmons non defense playing azz on the Bulls. Please don't let him stick Paul Pierce. Does no one else realize he cant?

4.) All the random robots that start following you on twitter after you post something random. Yes I posted about TV but I don't need @mountyourtvfree following me for it.

3.) Meet The Paynes... I really don't understand how this show is still on TV. WHO WATCHES IT?

2.) The unexplainable suicide of Kal Penn on House. The writers could have figured something better out with his fast departure from the show to go work for the Prez.

1.) I HATE THE WINDOW ON FACEBOOK that keeps tellin me what my friends became fans of. I don't know who the hell becomes a fan of weekends, tattoos, and cheddar biscuits from red lobster. I don't care to know which of my friends did that. PLEASE STOP SHOWING IT TO ME.

Feel free to comment on any of these or add your own things you hate right now.

Photobucket

No comments: