4/27/2009

Lemme buy you a drank..and some hand sanitizer

This was a random observation this weekend. Most of us hit the club and at some point have to hit the restroom. Only human after you pour all that devil juice into your system. A lot of the more upscale bars and clubs have bathroom attendants. I noticed a not so cool trend this weekend. The spots I was at with no attendants, dudes washed their hands. The spots with attendants dudes DIDN'T wash their hands. I think mostly because they didn't want to drop a dollar to the attendant to help him out, but I could be wrong. Personally if I got cash I try to make sure I help the attendant out.

I just wanted to make all my female readers out there aware because that same dude that brought you that drink or shook your hand, may not have washed said hand.

ENJOY!

No comments: