4/27/2009

Tell me have you seen her seen her

If you check my post a few days ago you will my post of the Asher Roth video for Lark In My Go Cart, his ode to Lark Voorhies. For you young folks Lark played Lisa Turtle on the show Saved By The Bell (if you don't know what Saved By The Bell is, google it, then shoot yourself for having missed that era of quality TV). Asher's song made me wonder, where is Lark. She had a stint on that LL Cool J show, In The House (if you don't know that show just stab yourself too). She also popped up in the movie How High. With that said, I am putting out an A.P.B. for Lark Voorhies. Any info leading to her revival will be eligible for reward. Please see the photos below and keep an eye out for her. And let me know if theres a ring on that finger...she should still be getting Saved By The Bell big cell phone money like Zack had, right?


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lark in "How High" is one of the most desirable women ever on screen along with Halle Berry in "Boomerang"

All-En1 said...

I agree. Lark definitely had my attention in that movie. So did Essence Atkins as well. Lark though just came across...sexier and more refined. More ready to take home to mom.