4/17/2009

Ultimate Challenge

For those that don't know I am in currently in the greatest state, Florida.  Warm weather, beautiful women, fast cars.  The last 2 nights I have hit the bars/clubs and have determined that one of  the ultimate challenge as a guy comes in 2 forms....1)getting the number/taking home the attractive bartender and 2)getting the number/taking home the attractive waitress.  As a guy, these have to be 2 of the greatest challenges.  For one, the bartender/waitresses of the world talk to hundreds of guys a day.  So at any point someone is trying to get them I presumed.  I was disturbed to talk to one waitress tonight and ask her  how many guys hollar at her on a regular  She was a 8.2/10 to me and she responded 5 was her average.  And all 5 were drunk guys who had to make extra effort to stop her on her busiest nights.  5 was a low number, but in retrospect the bar wasn't as popular as the rest in the area.  Whether I got at her is neither here nor there, but I had to wonder none the less, was I just one of those typical guys that would hollar at my waitress, or do I understand the boundaries society has put on us.  

So to everyone out there, I ask, is this an ultimate challenge...to get the chick who every guy sees that weekend at the bar/club anytime he goes there.  

While you ponder I give you the video that epitomizes this question....T-Pains Bartender

No comments: